Automate your standup meetings in Slack, simply.
All the features you need, at a great price.
Remote and async
Stay on the same page, by default
Any team (either remote or co-located) needs to know what their teammates are doing and whether they need help.
These are your options:
Deal with constant interruptions and keep no record or shared knowledge of what’s going on
Get everyone in the same place (or online) at the same time. Take and share notes if you want to keep a record
Collect responses without breaking anyone’s flow, automatically share them with everyone and keep a searchable log to track progress
We know we’re biased, but we think the minute you’ll spend setting up your account is one of the best time saving investments you can make for yourself and your teams.
It’s your call—although if you’ve read this far, you’re probably ready to go the automated standup route.
Standup tools shouldn’t be complicated (or expensive)
Features you’ll actually use
While other tools try to do a hundred different things and are super confusing to manage, we focus on what you really need to automate your team’s standups and check-ins
- Fast setup
- From install to first meeting in under 60 seconds (we’ve timed it!). Great defaults to get you going and super easy to change to your needs.
- Multiple teams and projects
- Create as many standups or status meetings you need for different projects or teams (engineering, support, marketing, sales, etc.).
- Reply Windows
- Meeting reply windows make it super easy to reason about time zones and participation while still supporting fully remote teams.
- 100% asynchronous
- Everyone participates when it’s more convenient for them (within a meeting’s reply window).
- Standup Report
- Receive an easy-to-read report via email and Slack when the meeting is done.
- “Just following” mode
- Select who actively participates in meetings and who’s only staying in the loop with standup reports.
- Flexible scheduling
- Schedule your meetings at the days and times you need. Automatically excuse people from meetings when they’re on vacation.
- Your data is secured in transit and at rest, and we’re serious about following all privacy regulations.
- Your team, your work, your data
- You own all of the data that’s captured through the bot. Let us know when you need an export, and we’ll send it over.
- Automatic Reminders
- We’ll be the friendly drill-sergeant for your team reminding everyone that hasn’t submitted their standup to do so before the meeting window closes.
- Historical reports Coming soon
- For the times you need to check what someone was working on in the past.
- Participation Report Coming soon
- Team- and individual-level participation reports, so you can easily see who needs some encouragement to share their updates more frequently.
Trusted by teams around the world
We’re a proudly small, bootstrapped company with a long track record and a ton of plans for the future
- years running
- standups served
- 1.3 million
- hours of meetings saved
Ready to get started?
Sign up now for your 14-day free trial