Last updated: March 13, 2023
We use third party subprocessors, such as cloud computing providers and customer support software, to run StandupBot. We establish GDPR-compliant data processing agreements with each subprocessor, extending GDPR safeguards everywhere personal data is processed.
The following is a list of personal data subprocessors we use.
- Heroku. Cloud services provider.
- Stripe. Payment processing services.
- Cloudflare. Cloud services provider.
- Mailgun. Transactional email service.
- New Relic. Infrastructure and application monitoring.
- Papertrail. Application log management.
- Intercom. Customer support and communication software.
- Honeybadger. Error reporting software.
- Slack. Core functionality and internal communications.
Sidenote policies are open source, licensed under CC BY 4.0. Adapted from the Basecamp open-source policies / CC BY 4.0